If you work in finance, tax prep, investing, or accounting, small business insurance can protect you from lawsuits and other financial risks that could bankrupt your company. But what commercial insurance is right for your firm? Because each finance company is different — an accountant faces different risks than an RIA — you'll need insurance customized to cover your risks.
Insureon has helped thousands of finance professionals find customized small business insurance to protect them from the cost of client lawsuits, slip-and-fall injury cases, and other business risks. Browse the links below to learn about out insurance options for finance companies:
Insurance Designed for Finance Companies
Depending on how big your finance company is, whether you work from home, and how many employees you have, you may need a combination of the following small business insurance policies:
- General Liability Insurance covers the cost of lawsuits over slip-and-fall accidents, client injuries, and property damage.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance can pay your legal bills if a client sues you over errors, bad investment advice, or problems with your work.
- Cyber Liability Insurance pays for the cost to repair and respond to a data breach of confidential client information.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance is often legally required for employers — this coverage pays for workplace accidents and injuries.
- Property Insurance reimburses you for business property that is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in a fire or weather event covered by your policy.
- Business Owners' Policies bundle General Liability and Property Insurance, giving you a lower-cost insurance package containing basic business insurance.
- Commercial Auto Insurance covers accidents that occur while you're driving to meet clients and making business trips.
- Umbrella Insurance or Excess Liability Insurance offers additional insurance coverage for lawsuits covered by General Liability, Workers Comp, and Commercial Auto Insurance.
Get Insurance Quotes for You Accounting Firm or Finance Business
Contact one of insureon's accounting / finance insurance agents for free quotes on any of the insurance policies listed above. You can also use our free online insurance application and receive insurance quotes right in your inbox.